Latest News
Monday 14 September 2015

"Maybe President Mahama missed my name" - Sarkodie

Sarkodie has reacted to his omission from the President's favorite artistes list.
President Mahama mentioned he  enjoys listening to Stonebwoy’s Baafira which got people talking on  social media.

Speaking on Accra based Okay FM, Sarkodie disclosed he is comfortable with the president's decision.
“May be he missed my name because it can happen to anyone. May be he did not but even if he did, it’s his opinion and that doesn’t affect me any way. It’s not a problem at all.”
Sarkodie, noted for rapping on social issues, the most recent is #Dumsor also denied rumours that he is affiliated to the New Patriotic Party (NPP).
Briefing the public about his personal relationship of the flag bearer of the NPP, Nana Akufo Addo, he added, “I don’t know him personally. So I can’t say he is my friend. I have met him but I cannot say he is my friend".
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments
Item Reviewed: "Maybe President Mahama missed my name" - Sarkodie Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown