Latest News
Monday 12 October 2015

I learnt how to smoke "wee" on TV" - Jupiter



Dancehall artiste, Jupiter says he learnt how to smoke wee on television by using papers.



In an interview with Deloris Frimpong Manso on the Delay show, he revealed that he smoked wee for three years consistently whenever he is going to the studio to record or perform at an event.

“For me I used to take it whenever I’m going to the studio to record or there is a program and the crowd is massive, I take it to calm my nerves down. As time went on, I got addicted but I had a prophet who spoke to me to pray and ask God for intervention. I took that step of faith and today I am free".

“Oh I would not hide it, I used to smoke it but I have stopped. The truth is, I  get hyper whenever I do that and it helped me to do a lot of things but I’m glad I have stopped.

“When I take it, I’m able to do certain things that I would not do under normal circumstances, I feel like a king Kong but it is not something I will advise anyone to do,” he said.

Born Michael Okine, Jupitar added that, he stopped smoking wee two years ago and advised to youth to desist from indulging in such lifestyle but only use for the legal purposes such as pomade production.

source: pulse gh
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments
Item Reviewed: I learnt how to smoke "wee" on TV" - Jupiter Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown