Latest News
Thursday 10 March 2016

I'm Joining Independiente After the World Cup



Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has announced his intention to leave the Citizens and rejoin boyhood club Independiente after the 2018 World Cup.

The Argentine's contract runs until 2019, with the striker adamant he will return to his native country after the tournament in Russia reaches its conclusion.

"In the last few months a lot of things have been said about a new contract, but I didn't pay any attention," he told radio station Independient en la Uno. "It's clear to me that when my contract ends, after the World Cup, I'm going to Independiente."

 
While a phone call between McClaren and the club's managing director Lee Charnley ended in 'smiles' according to the Guardian, it is becoming ever more clear that his days at Newcastle United are, indeed, numbered.

Cadena Cope tend to report reliably so Benitez could very well be on his way back to  the Premier League.

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments
Item Reviewed: I'm Joining Independiente After the World Cup Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown