Latest News
Friday 16 October 2015

"President Mahama is my favorite politician" - Becca

Singer, Becca has that revealed the President of Ghana, John Dramani Mahama is her favorite politician.

Rebecca Acheampong, popularly known in showbiz as Becca added she is not a hard core politics kind of woman but she has her favorite politician.
According to  Kasapafmonline.com, Becca said, “I’m not a huge fun of politics but I need to know certain aspects of it, because I’m in this country and the economy affects us all. So I definitely pay attention to certain things but I’m not a hard core politics kind of girl. I have only one favorite politician and he is President John Mahama".
In recent news, the songstress is promoting her new single titled, "Hwe" on radio stations across the country.
Source:Pulse.com.gh
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments
Item Reviewed: "President Mahama is my favorite politician" - Becca Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown