Latest News
Friday 16 October 2015

STEP ASIDE HATERS, 50 CENT ISN’T BROKE


A photo posted by 50 Cent (@50cent) on
 50 Cent , who filed for bankruptcy some months back , has been called out by a lot of his haters since he since that period .

Rick Ross , one of his rivals , went back to dissing Fif on The Breakfast Club, throwing shade at 50’s financial troubles . “I’d probably be in my emotions as well if my first album were called, Get Rich or Die Tryin’, and I filed [for] bankruptcy,” Ross says. “I guess his kidneys failed.”

Rozay tried to bait Fif in answering back again during his interview with Angie Martinez. Here, Renzel (that’s his latest nickname for those keeping count) advised Fif to keep it real with himself.

“Get rich or die trying … and now you’re bankrupt,” he said. “Come back here tomorrow and explain it and say, ‘I’m doing this and I’m doing that.’ Stop. There’s holes in your roof, fam. Keep it real.”

Finally 50 cent responded in the most clever way. In a series of Instagram posts, he flaunted his hundreds of stacks on his bed. In another one, he spells out the word “broke.” L-O-L.


A photo posted by 50 Cent (@50cent) on
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments
Item Reviewed: STEP ASIDE HATERS, 50 CENT ISN’T BROKE Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown