Latest News
Friday 25 September 2015

Selly Galley and boyfriend, Cartel Big are engaged!!!


Ghanaian celebrities, Selly Galley and boyfriend Cartel Big J (Praye Tiatia) are engaged.

Selly Galley and boyfriend Cartel Big J (Praye Tiatia) are engagedplay
Selly Galley and boyfriend Cartel Big J (Praye Tiatia) are engaged

The couple released some jaw dropping  pre-wedding photos ahead of their big day.
Selly is a host on Joy Prime on Multi TV. She has acted in quite a number of movies and recently won Best Promising actress at the 2015 City People Entertainment Awards.

The former Big Brother Africa house mate is also a year older today. The newest celebrity bride shared the news on Instagram captioned, "What have I done oh Lord, that my cup overflows with your blessings? I am unworthy of your love yet you don't cease to embarrass me with favour!
I can only but exalt your name high this morning. My journey through life unfolds before me this morning and I cry.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, new blessing . And do wish me well as I embark on this long journey of marriage to the love of my life @cartelbigj".

Jay was a member of the award-winning music group Praye. Formerly known as Praye Tiatia, he played a major role in the group’s musical success stories.
Praye Tiatia, has sent lovely wishes to his wife as she celebrates her birthday today,  on Instagram captioned, "I will choose u again even in my next life. Happy birthday to the prettiest wife in the world. #MrsFiawoo".
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments
Item Reviewed: Selly Galley and boyfriend, Cartel Big are engaged!!! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown