Latest News
Tuesday 8 September 2015

Young Lioness, Wiyaala - "I want to become a household name"

Wiyaala
Ghanaian female Afro-pop musician, Wiyaala says the secret to her success are determination and persistence to achieve her dreams.

Speaking Viasat1's One Show, about her achievements and fame in the Music Industry,Wiyaala, revealed “Even though I wanted to become a star, I was not expecting it this early and I would say that, the determination that I had and still have and the ability to put in my all in everything I do has brought me this far. Plus the ‘I believe in myself attitude that I posses".
"I had people telling me that I was too optimistic. Their reason was that, I am just a small girl from the Northern part of Ghana, a region I had not conquered, yet I want to become a household name,” she disclosed.
Wiyaala, born Noella Wiyaala, was a member of Black and Peach, a music group which Won the 2012 Vodafone ICONS Mixed Edition.
She left the Black N Peach band during April 2013 to pursue a solo career with Djimba World Records.
Source: Pulse.com.gh

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments
Item Reviewed: Young Lioness, Wiyaala - "I want to become a household name" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown